🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Who broke the "insert picture" function??????
Page options
petra_r
Community Member

Who broke the "insert picture" function??????

For the past couple of days I have been unable to add photos.

I spend a lot of valuable time creating screenshots and / or flowcharts to help demonstrate to users where to go and what to do.

Now the forum software strips all images, using any browser, any device!

WHY?

(Don't even think of suggesting the murdering of cookies or cache please, Thank You!)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jcullinan
Community Member

@Petra R wrote:

I spend a lot of valuable time creating screenshots and / or flowcharts to help demonstrate to users where to go and what to do.

WHY?

(Don't even think of suggesting the murdering of cookies or cache please, Thank You!)

Everything looked fine on this reply with an image, until I hit Submit. Then I got the "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." message.

Seriously, Upwork?!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
jcullinan
Community Member

@Petra R wrote:

WHY?

Everything looked fine on this reply with an image, until I hit Submit. Then I got the "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." message.

Seriously, Upwork?!

Exactly, Jess!

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

I'm not satisfied.

😞

Growl. Me, neither.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Petra and Jess,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I also tried it using different browsers, deleted my cookies, etc. but I still can't insert a photo. I'll share this with our team and hope that they can fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
lenaellis
Community Member

Hey Petra,

Is that the error you receive? "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." 

Can you try again and let me know if it still isnt working?

I'm able to insert images on my end. Freelance Cities.png

Untitled

@Lena E wrote:

Hey Petra,

Is that the error you receive? "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." 

Can you try again and let me know if it still isnt working?

I'm able to insert images on my end. Freelance Cities.png

Yes, that was the error we both got, as listed above.

queen-of-the-mountain.png

We'll see if this works....  and it does!

Hello guys,

I'll try to post a picture here too... Yup. It's working now. 🙂test.JPG

Untitled
petra_r
Community Member

466704_2802743152626_1072513661_o.jpg

YES!! FIXED!!

Thanks Lena 🙂

Ah frak, they found and fixed my hack. Here are the dogs again...

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

and cats-bring them on; love them all as well as many other critters too.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths