Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a happy new Green year!

computerhxr
Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
1 of 12

I know we complain a lot but we love you!  Heart

I wanted to say thank you for being so great and tolerating us.  We do appreciate it and understand that we're all human.

As the saying goes... 

"To err is human, but to really screw up you need a computer."  Smiley LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous new year!

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 12

Happy New Years to our supreme overlords and the ones who hold the banhammer and haven't swung it at me. Smiley Happy

Hope you guys have a good one. It's been a crazy year!

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
3 of 12

Will I get money if I tell the Upwork staff happy new year??? Smiley Wink 

jbampton
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
4 of 12

Happy New Year to the evil corporation and its robots...frankly at times its a love - hate relationship...

Things I'd like to see added to Upwork this year are:

Social buttons to share your profile to Facebook, Twitter and Google+  I mean come on almost every top site out there has this feature except Upwork

I'd like to see total overall earnings added as well like it was on Elance (which the option for the freelancer to hide the total earning if they want to)

I'd like to see some sort of more formal testing service...for programmers these kind of sites are poping up everywhere and you'd think that a Silicon Valley company with supposed top (???) people could do this easily but no we still have the majority of the Upwork test answers easily google searched

I'd like to see some sort of gamification added to the whole Upwork experience....think points, levels, badges, etc so many other sites have this as well like Freelancer last time I checked

There are so many other things this site lacks but it claims to be the top site ?!?!?! 

bleedinghorse
Olivier P Member Since: Dec 28, 2011
5 of 12

I wish you all a happy new Green year in the whole world,

in order to save nature , animals , forests all over the world !

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
BEST ANSWER
6 of 12

Daniel said (quoted?):

"To err is human, but to really screw up you need a computer."  Smiley LOL

LOL! Just done that - way to go for 2016 - or a way of completely cleaning up unwanted (were they?) files.

Happy New Year mods (and all hidden Upwork staff) - have a great year.

View solution in original post

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
7 of 12

Happy new year, my Upwork family! I am grateful to all my clients "who walked in and out my door", to those who persevered until now, and to my dream client. Smiley Happy Thank you, Upwork, for giving voice to our wallets. lol.  Thank you for giving hope to people who take care of their families. Cheers!

happy new year.jpg

screeler
Community Guru
8 of 12

Daniel, 

You do realize that they get paid to tolerate us right? 

Smiley Wink 

computerhxr
Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
9 of 12

Haha, yeah I know but not nearly enough I'm sure.  Smiley LOL

screeler
Community Guru
10 of 12

Even if we got hired by Upwork to do the job, we wouldin't be able to speak about the pay because of participating in a confidentiality agreement written on some super-secret Upwork pact that's about a mile long when we roll out the scroll. 

Once we sign in your own blood and the puff of smoke dissipates, we're locked in for all of eternity. 

UNLESS

We bring Tenacious D with us!!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS