🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Wishing for Peace on Earth - no matter how di...
Page options
wendy_writes
Community Member

Wishing for Peace on Earth - no matter how different we look.

Mele KalikimakaMele Kalikimaka

7 REPLIES 7
wendy_writes
Community Member

Mele KalikimakaMele Kalikimaka

SORRY all - in the wrong room and no way to delete at the moment

Those dogs will never be in the "wrong room" for me!

creativedigit
Community Member

Merry Christmas, Wendy!

Beautiful creatures indeed. I truly think life wouldn't be the same without cats and dogs all around us. They probably just fell down from heaven accidentally.

What a beautiful theory, Wassim. Heart

Thanks to which ever moderator is working today.  I inadvertently posted under Client forum and couldn't delete the thread.

@Wassim T wrote:

Merry Christmas, Wendy!

Beautiful creatures indeed. I truly think life wouldn't be the same without cats and dogs all around us. They probably just fell down from heaven accidentally.

I doubt they felt from heaven. Cats probably managed to sneak out from heaven and came to colonize Earth end to enslave humankind. Which they did quick and nice.

Dogs probably followed the cats because they though cats wanted to play. Now they are stuck here not knowing what to do, where they are nor why cats are acting so obnoxiously toward them.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

@Wassim T wrote:

Merry Christmas, Wendy!

I agree with you. What would we do without cats and dogs? Now, I wonder whether angels like to wear Santa hats. Poor things.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths