1 of 7

Can anyone relate ?70066394_2488769594502662_7438976484447879168_o.jpg

Victor P Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
2 of 7

well, in this case you are definitely on the wrong side of the internet

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 7

That guy looks like a manlet and I'm pretty sure that chick's boyfriend will enjoy verbally abusing him when they get married.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
4 of 7

Jennifer M wrote:

That guy looks like a manlet and I'm pretty sure that chick's boyfriend will enjoy verbally abusing him when they get married.

Nah, they're both about to become an Instagram cautionary tale as soon as a bus rounds the blind corner. 

Community Guru
5 of 7

Christine A wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Nah, they're both about to become an Instagram cautionary tale as soon as a bus rounds the blind corner. 

lol I noticed that too. In the middle of the street proposal. Street meat in the making and IG and Twatter checkmarks will somehow blame the patriarchy and turn it into politics.

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
6 of 7

Jennifer M wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

lol I noticed that too. In the middle of the street proposal. Street meat in the making and IG and Twatter checkmarks will somehow blame the patriarchy and turn it into politics.

Geez, what a cheap proposal...she couldn't buy him dinner first?

Community Guru
7 of 7

Mark F wrote:

Geez, what a cheap proposal...she couldn't buy him dinner first?

I hope he at least said "this will be dead in a couple days. what else you got?"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS