🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Working at Home problem...
Page options
nayem33397
Community Member

Working at Home problem...

Can anyone relate ?70066394_2488769594502662_7438976484447879168_o.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

That guy looks like a manlet and I'm pretty sure that chick's boyfriend will enjoy verbally abusing him when they get married.

Jennifer M wrote:

That guy looks like a manlet and I'm pretty sure that chick's boyfriend will enjoy verbally abusing him when they get married.

Nah, they're both about to become an Instagram cautionary tale as soon as a bus rounds the blind corner. 

Christine A wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Nah, they're both about to become an Instagram cautionary tale as soon as a bus rounds the blind corner. 

lol I noticed that too. In the middle of the street proposal. Street meat in the making and IG and Twatter checkmarks will somehow blame the patriarchy and turn it into politics.

florydev
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

lol I noticed that too. In the middle of the street proposal. Street meat in the making and IG and Twatter checkmarks will somehow blame the patriarchy and turn it into politics.

Geez, what a cheap proposal...she couldn't buy him dinner first?

lysis10
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

Geez, what a cheap proposal...she couldn't buy him dinner first?

I hope he at least said "this will be dead in a couple days. what else you got?"

Latest Articles
Learning Paths