Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Re: Working online in foreign countries

This widget could not be displayed.
41 of 51
This widget could not be displayed.
 
This widget could not be displayed.
42 of 51
This widget could not be displayed.
 
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
43 of 51

Oh, really? It seemed more like some far-fetched  story...Whatever.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
44 of 51

Before the mods zap this thread - give it a break and stop quarreling. Please ...

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
45 of 51

Cherry-picking.jpg

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
46 of 51

Interestingly enough, this topic (or one aspect of it) actually made the headlines today...

 

Given the fact that I don't own a cell phone and I don't travel, this doesn't impact me as much as it does some other people. Clearly some people feel strongly about the matter...

 

phones.png

Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
47 of 51

@Preston H wrote:

Interestingly enough, this topic (or one aspect of it) actually made the headlines today...

 

Given the fact that I don't own a cell phone and I don't travel, this doesn't impact me as much as it does some other people. Clearly some people feel strongly about the matter...

 

phones.png


 Shocking!

"Certa bonum certamen"
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
48 of 51

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Preston H wrote:

Interestingly enough, this topic (or one aspect of it) actually made the headlines today...

 

Given the fact that I don't own a cell phone and I don't travel, this doesn't impact me as much as it does some other people. Clearly some people feel strongly about the matter...

 

phones.png


 Shocking!



 What is? Not owning a cell phone (I don't either), or having your cell phone searched when reentering your own country?

Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
49 of 51

@Reinier B wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Preston H wrote:

Interestingly enough, this topic (or one aspect of it) actually made the headlines today...

 

Given the fact that I don't own a cell phone and I don't travel, this doesn't impact me as much as it does some other people. Clearly some people feel strongly about the matter...

 

phones.png


 Shocking!



 What is? Not owning a cell phone (I don't either), or having your cell phone searched when reentering your own country?


 

Both.

 

I detest cell phones, but there’s no getting away from them here.

 

Some banks and public utilities require us to have a cell phone.

 

I rarely carry one around, though.

"Certa bonum certamen"
Active Member
Jessica T Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
50 of 51

What about if that during the registration process, that my identification and address should be of the same country?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS