🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » You are all a bunch of women...
Page options
florydev
Community Member

You are all a bunch of women...

Well not all of you...but it did strike me today that most of the strongest contributers here are women and that is definitely different than most forums I have haunted.  I don't really have a point although I find it interesting that this is so.

Here's to you chicas!

11 REPLIES 11
lysis10
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

Well not all of you...but it did strike me today that most of the strongest contributers here are women and that is definitely different than most forums I have haunted.  I don't really have a point although I find it interesting that this is so.

Here's to you chicas!

And we don't even fight among ourselves! How did that happen?

I believe that we women don't fight among ourselves here because this is our reality...not "reality TV" and therefore, there are no benefits or monetary gain in creating drama.

Lois J wrote:

I believe that we women don't fight among ourselves here because this is our reality...not "reality TV" and therefore, there are no benefits or monetary gain in creating drama.

See, I would have guessed it was because you are less likely to act like entitled children just in general...

a_lipsey
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Here's to you chicas!

And we don't even fight among ourselves! How did that happen?

Because freelancing takes a certain amount of emotional maturity that the housewives of Atlanta don't have. 

lysis10
Community Member

Amanda L wrote:

Because freelancing takes a certain amount of emotional maturity that the housewives of Atlanta don't have. 

Maybe it's like herd immunity cuz I'm not mature at all. Maturity is for lames.

Have a Halsey song, maturecels.

florydev
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Amanda L wrote:

Maybe it's like herd immunity cuz I'm not mature at all. Maturity is for lames.

Have a Halsey song, maturecels.

I am not afraid to own the lame but I definitely don't own the mature.  

mtngigi
Community Member

mtngigi
Community Member

What a truly horrible song (and voice) ... but I couldn't resist.

florydev
Community Member

I listened to it for about 10 seconds and decided...nah...

But then you made me think of this:

keenwebdesigns
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

different than most forums I have haunted.

Smiley LOL Thanks for the laugh.

gurrlllll songs

So many poserrrrrrr gurls, but my baller lady bosses represent!

You don't own me,

I'm not just one of your many toys

Latest Articles
Learning Paths