cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a cup of coffee after 2 years! :)

Mohamed O Member Since: Apr 18, 2011
1 of 2
Hi Odeskers! Smiley Happy i joined Odesk like 2 years ago and this is my first time to visit forums Smiley Happy can we have a virtual cup of coffee here? Smiley Happy let's have a seat .. do you know the great "second life" game? please someone remind me to build a coffee shop there called "Odesk" and each one of us should choose an avatar -damn! this coffee is very tasty! - and you will find me easily .. do you see that BIG funny dragon with 2 wings drinking coffee over there?! Smiley Happy it's a nice game but very addictive! indeed it will destroy your "first life"! Smiley Happy .. so please don't go there! .. stay at our lovely Odesk here you can build a real experience and sometimes money and who knows? may be friends as well! Smiley Happy hey! any girls here?! .. yes sure! i expect an E-P-I-C love story is going to start right here right now! come on! life can't be that complicated! Smiley Happy seriously we are living in a completely virtual world .. everything is virtual and everything is "E" .. "e-mail","e-company" , "e-marketing" ,"e-love" , 'e-learning" ,"e-bullshit" Smiley Happy uncle shakespeare said "to E or not to be!" Smiley Happy hey! the coffee break is about to finish and unfortunately i didn't find my love yet! Smiley Sad .. may be in the next time Smiley Happy .. thanks guys very nice talking to you .. see you soon love, M.Osman
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
2 of 2
Welcome Mohamed O from Egypt. I found you post quite funny!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS