🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » can I get experience on accounting how to wor...
Page options
550e73f9
Community Member

can I get experience on accounting how to work on up works

can I get experience on accounting how to work on up works

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Your question is unclear. I will restate your question in my own words. My question may or may not reflect your intended meaning. You may restate your question if necessary.

QUESTION: I am interested in learning more about accounting. May I post an hourly job on Upwork in which I ask freelancers with accounting experience to tutor me in accounting. I would like to hire and pay freelancers to meet with me on a regular basis, teach me about accounting, and give me assignments to work on, which will help me acquire experience. I am prepared to pay a considerable sum of money, in total, to hire such tutors.

ANSWER: Yes. You may post a job posting to hire freelancers to do this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Your question is unclear. I will restate your question in my own words. My question may or may not reflect your intended meaning. You may restate your question if necessary.

QUESTION: I am interested in learning more about accounting. May I post an hourly job on Upwork in which I ask freelancers with accounting experience to tutor me in accounting. I would like to hire and pay freelancers to meet with me on a regular basis, teach me about accounting, and give me assignments to work on, which will help me acquire experience. I am prepared to pay a considerable sum of money, in total, to hire such tutors.

ANSWER: Yes. You may post a job posting to hire freelancers to do this.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Etsebrookt, please update your Profile to get a new client. The Profile is incomplete. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths