🐈 Community
» Forums » Coffee Break » can I get experience on accounting how to wor...
Page options
550e73f9
Community Member

can I get experience on accounting how to work on up works

can I get experience on accounting how to work on up works

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Your question is unclear. I will restate your question in my own words. My question may or may not reflect your intended meaning. You may restate your question if necessary.

QUESTION: I am interested in learning more about accounting. May I post an hourly job on Upwork in which I ask freelancers with accounting experience to tutor me in accounting. I would like to hire and pay freelancers to meet with me on a regular basis, teach me about accounting, and give me assignments to work on, which will help me acquire experience. I am prepared to pay a considerable sum of money, in total, to hire such tutors.

ANSWER: Yes. You may post a job posting to hire freelancers to do this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Your question is unclear. I will restate your question in my own words. My question may or may not reflect your intended meaning. You may restate your question if necessary.

QUESTION: I am interested in learning more about accounting. May I post an hourly job on Upwork in which I ask freelancers with accounting experience to tutor me in accounting. I would like to hire and pay freelancers to meet with me on a regular basis, teach me about accounting, and give me assignments to work on, which will help me acquire experience. I am prepared to pay a considerable sum of money, in total, to hire such tutors.

ANSWER: Yes. You may post a job posting to hire freelancers to do this.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Etsebrookt, please update your Profile to get a new client. The Profile is incomplete. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths