cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closing my account

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
1 of 8
so to adopt a relatively new phrase in the forums, i've decided it's "time to get weaned." the onslaught of bugs, and oDesk forcing its nightmarish features on its contractors have just become too much for me. it has become more and more difficult to get jobs, not just because the UI is currently sloppy, but also due to unfair minimum wage testing and - *wink* - zombie clients. i no longer feel secure knowing that there's a "money-back guarantee," and that this site is turning into one that leans favorably towards clients with every day that passes. there is no support in Support, and even asking for help in the forums means you get shot down first. as much as possible, i try to live by my signature (see below Smiley Wink), but in this case i'm thinking it would be better to simply move on. to those who've made my forum stay an awesome experience, thank you! to those who've gone before me, i'll be joining you soon. and to everyone here i say... APRIL FOOLS! Smiley Very Happy
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
2 of 8
I read diagonally so my eyes jump up and down the lines. Second thing I saw was your last line. Nice try Smiley Very Happy
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
3 of 8
That must cause a bit of eye-strain ... do you tilt your head? ;-)
Community Guru
4 of 8
can't blame a girl for trying. it would make for a good farewell message, though, wouldn't you agree? Smiley Tongue
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Robin C Member Since: Jan 10, 2012
5 of 8
Ha Ha I shall pick my jaw up off the floor now. Smiley Happy
Community Guru
6 of 8
lol! at least i got one. not everyone bit, so i guess the joke's on me. :bigsmile:
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
7 of 8
Nah, you got me too, just did not want to admit it ;-)
Community Guru
8 of 8
Smiley Very Happy
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS