🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » documents obtaining to confirm experience for...
Page options
alexey-gritsenko
Community Member

documents obtaining to confirm experience for digital nomad visa

hello everyone, i am interesting in in this topic and may be some of you got something similar docs olready and could help me.

So i am interesting in a digital nomad visa to the Spain and need some docs confirming my work experience, last several years i worked on Upwork platform and many projects have been successfully completed but my question is, can i get some doc on paper with sign and stamp from Upwork proofing this fact? Because officials are conservative and do not consider simple pdf-s that could be downloaded from accounts profile. Yes, i understand that i can ask some of my customers for recommendation letter but it will be good to have ability get some kind of this doc from Upwork because it will be more general and may be more stronger recomendation, what do you think

thanks in advance for your comments 

4 REPLIES 4
undersen
Community Member

Also interested in that, any updates?

f83bae89
Community Member

Hi Aleksei, I'm in the same boat as you and plan to apply next year. Any news on your end?

I doubt we'll be able to get a letter from Upwork, but I'll shoot them an email this week and see if it's possible. Even if they do provide a letter, I'm not sure it will cover all the duties and responsibilities, so I don't think it will be as compelling as a testimonial letter from each client.

Hello Chiara, I am considering applying for the Digital Nomad visa in Spain and am wondering if you've had any response from the Upwork team. As a top-rated plus freelancer, I have several medium-sized projects from different clients. I'm unsure if this will pose any issues with the immigration officers! Any updates?

PradeepH

Hi Aleksei and others,

Thank you for your messages. You may want to use the Certificate of Earnings report. A Certificate of Earnings report is a document that shows your total income from various clients. You may need this report for different purposes, such as applying for a loan, renting an apartment, accessing healthcare, traveling abroad, etc. You can easily download this report from our website at any time. Check out this help page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths