Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hey! i'm on 'the list'!!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
11 of 23

Ya Mr. M. I saw that and SHHHH don't tell her this, but I was laughing so hard I snorted thinking about her being 119 and actually I'm going to make her 120 now just because.... MWAHAHAHAHAAAA! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
12 of 23

@Mariska P wrote:

Ya Mr. M. I saw that and SHHHH don't tell her this, but I was laughing so hard I snorted thinking about her being 119 and actually I'm going to make her 120 now just because.... MWAHAHAHAHAAAA! 

It can help more clients to see her experience of around  more than 50 years atleast  .... Wow wat 50 years of Exp Smiley Very Happy  

@Just kidding @Jenni Smiley Embarassed

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
Highlighted
Community Guru
13 of 23

Thank goodness the flood of kudoes stopped for me because I don't want more than 52. I appreciate that you have respected my situation of not wanting  to be older than 52. I don't know what I'd do if more kudoes came in. Most likely I'd just curl up and throw on some Marilyn and eat vanila swiss almond haagen das every day. Thanks again for controlling yourselves!!!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
14 of 23

I'm FLABBERGASTED that after all the carpal tunnel threat I went through to post the post that I didn't want any more kudoes so that I wouldn't age more.... LENA kudoed me!!!!

WHAT?!? I thought we were good Lena...SNIFF.. after ALL we've been through and you put your hat in the ring to AGE me?????? I'm going to go back to bed now and watch some Netflix because of you...*stamping feet loudly*.  oh. *walking back to the couch* maybe I'll do that AFTER I do my work this morning and before my job in the afternoon.. That's not leaving me too much time to sulk actually. I might have to postpone that til the weekend... but when I DO get around to it, you can be guaranTEED I'll be sulking BIG TIME!!!!! Woman Sad

Highlighted
Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
15 of 23

Don't know why you are grouching at Lena , Mariska. what are friends for ? And what are Kudos for ?

Got me thinking.. if anyone wants to 'un-kudo' a post or wants to transfer kudos (if  like Mariska you think you have had enough of them), how would you go about it ? :-)

Highlighted
Community Guru
16 of 23

there should be a teasing font actually Oreofe because I'm teasing Lena.

I don't expect anyone to know my personality but some of it is coming out with the kudo posts... 

don't worry i'm not really barking at Lena, it's my warped sense of humor slipping out. Smiley Happy 

VERY good point though about the unliking. I can't unlike and that's a problem. If i like something by accident, I should be able to take back my like. If i'm peeved at someone that said something that caused me to like them, and then they sounded like a jerk, I want the option to unlike them because I'm feeling spiteful. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 23

Hi Mariska and Oreofe,

You should be able to Revoke your Kudoes in the Post Options. Let me know if the option is not available.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
18 of 23

no can do.. no option to revoke the kudoes. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
19 of 23

Mariska

Check again and scroll down the dropdown options for "Post options". Revoke kudos is lower down the visible dropdown list and you have to scroll to it.

Highlighted
Community Guru
20 of 23

there is nothing that says anything about kudoes in my drop down and i KNOW i don't see it because i've checked it a few times. this totally blo*s. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS