Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

how to get gift from upwork

Highlighted
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
11 of 36

I want a coffee mug.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jamie F Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
12 of 36

An Aston Martin would be nice. 

Highlighted
Moderator
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 36

Christine A wrote:

It'll be my 20-year anniversary on Elance/Upwork this August. China is the traditional gift, so I'm expecting a mug, at the very least.

 



Phyllis G wrote:

I want a coffee mug.



Jamie F wrote:

An Aston Martin would be nice. 


Hi Christine, Phyllis and Jamie,

 

You really deserve something special but we won't be able to make any promises. In the meantime, I can speak with Preston about giving out some kudos.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
14 of 36
Vladimir G wrote:

Christine A wrote:

It'll be my 20-year anniversary on Elance/Upwork this August. China is the traditional gift, so I'm expecting a mug, at the very least.

 



Phyllis G wrote:

I want a coffee mug.



Jamie F wrote:

An Aston Martin would be nice. 


Hi Christine, Phyllis and Jamie,

 

You really deserve something special but we won't be able to make any promises. In the meantime, I can speak with Preston about giving out some kudos.


Smiley LOL

 

I'll take a Hydroflask or similar if you're taking suggestions. Smiley Wink

 

Also Toggl sent me a bunch of random stickers when I joined. Imagine if all us Upworkers were going around with Upwork stickers on our Hydroflasks. Wouldn't that be grand? lol

 

It'd be particularly effective for us to have stickers when we're all currently locked inside our own houses.


Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
15 of 36

Kelly B wrote:

Smiley LOL

 

I'll take a Hydroflask or similar if you're taking suggestions. Smiley Wink

 

Also Toggl sent me a bunch of random stickers when I joined. Imagine if all us Upworkers were going around with Upwork stickers on our Hydroflasks. Wouldn't that be grand? lol

 

It'd be particularly effective for us to have stickers when we're all currently locked inside our own houses.



Upwork supposedly has 12 million registered freelancers all over the world, so I don't think that the amount of admin and expense would make this feasible. The postage alone would be crippling.

 

Also... stickers? LOL - I'm not 8 years old. I'll take the car, thanks. Smiley Very Happy

 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 36

IMG_0617.JPG

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
17 of 36

Petra R wrote:

IMG_0617.JPG


Yeah, yeah - we all know you have a mug. Rub it in, why dontcha. ;-)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
18 of 36

Christine A wrote:

Petra R wrote:

IMG_0617.JPG


Yeah, yeah - we all know you have a mug. Rub it in, why dontcha. ;-)


I don't even know where mine is...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
19 of 36

Mark F wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Petra R wrote:

IMG_0617.JPG


Yeah, yeah - we all know you have a mug. Rub it in, why dontcha. ;-)


I don't even know where mine is...


Yeah, right. As the FEATCON, they probably sent you boxes and boxes of them... 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
20 of 36

Martina P wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Petra R wrote:

IMG_0617.JPG


Yeah, yeah - we all know you have a mug. Rub it in, why dontcha. ;-)


I don't even know where mine is...


Yeah, right. As the FEATCON, they probably sent you boxes and boxes of them... 


There is one way to find out Martina...after all I can't live forever...Long Live the Queen???

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS