Highlighted
Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
21 of 36

Christine A wrote:

Kelly B wrote:

Smiley LOL

I'll take a Hydroflask or similar if you're taking suggestions. Smiley Wink

Also Toggl sent me a bunch of random stickers when I joined. Imagine if all us Upworkers were going around with Upwork stickers on our Hydroflasks. Wouldn't that be grand? lol

It'd be particularly effective for us to have stickers when we're all currently locked inside our own houses.

Upwork supposedly has 12 million registered freelancers all over the world, so I don't think that the amount of admin and expense would make this feasible. The postage alone would be crippling.

Also... stickers? LOL - I'm not 8 years old. I'll take the car, thanks. Smiley Very Happy

Well, I am 50-something, and I do put stickers on my hydroflask and my Yeti tumbler, but I'm young at heart lol. But Toggl sent me the stickers not because they thought I'd love them. They thought I'd wander around town and hike etc. with their sticker on my bottle.

You'd think they'd at least offer "schwag" like that for these little Upwork huddles they want us to attend.

Highlighted
Sohail Z Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
22 of 36

that's very  good idea

Highlighted
Gledys C Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
23 of 36

Hello somebody can tell me what I have to read in order to pass the upwork readiness test?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
24 of 36

Hi Gledys, 

The Upwork Readiness Test is questions to asses if you are ready to work on Upwork. If you want to prepare, you may read up on the resources we have compiled here to get yourself started on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Angadbeer S Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
25 of 36

I have been working on upwork from few years now and have done work for more than 3000 hours but good to see people contributing to community. i am new to community but i believe community participation will surely help people to get gifts !!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
26 of 36

Seeing that this is what is currently needed worldwide, I suggests facial masks to protect us from nasty viruses. Just like on the mugs, UPWORK should be printed in green and black letters.

How about that?

Highlighted
Sohail Z Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
27 of 36

that's amazing

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Juan C Member Since: Nov 21, 2013
28 of 36

I want Upwork to send me a facial mask that says "Upwork  - Top Rated Freelancer", for the extra protection.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
29 of 36

Juan C wrote:

I want Upwork to send me a facial mask that says "Upwork  - Top Rated Freelancer", for the extra protection.

Lol! You are onto a winner! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
30 of 36

Sohail Z wrote:

how to get gift from upwork

Upwork asked me if I wanted to be the Featured Contributor, I said no, then they sent me a mug. That was nice. So I guess you just wait until Mark is ready to give up his crown - which is probably never, because he really really wanted it. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS