Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get gift from upwork

Highlighted
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
31 of 36

I actually participated in a "special initiative" over the course of several months, at the request of Upwork.

The didn't send me nothin' .

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
32 of 36

Janean L wrote:

I actually participated in a "special initiative" over the course of several months, at the request of Upwork.

The didn't send me nothin' .

So it wasn't that special....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
33 of 36

OK so times economically are a getting a bit scary but I have an ASSET. I have an Upwork mug. Question: Do I hang on to it a bit longer until it becomes vintage or do I resell on Ebay to the highest bidder? Or do I tempt newbies with this never-to-be-repeated offer? 

The mug is 5 cm thick and it is  designed to retain heat, to withstand shocks of all kinds, and  is in perfect condition -  just one occasional user. I will send pics to interested buyers. I will only look at bids from $1,000,000 and up - down payment of $500,000, which must go through Upwork, to ensure that we are all winners. Please do not send me checks. They will be binned and you will not receive this absolutely unique mug.  

Did I mention that  postage and packing are free once Upwork has cleared the business?  I will also guarantee a five-star feedback - public and private.  BUY NOW and avoid disappointment. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
34 of 36

Martina P wrote:

Sohail Z wrote:

Upwork asked me if I wanted to be the Featured Contributor, I said no, then they sent me a mug.

You mean that Mark could have turned down the featcon gig and gotten a mug anyway? Ha! Sucker...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
35 of 36

Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Sohail Z wrote:

Upwork asked me if I wanted to be the Featured Contributor, I said no, then they sent me a mug.

You mean that Mark could have turned down the featcon gig and gotten a mug anyway? Ha! Sucker...

Why would I turn it down?  I don't even use the mug!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
36 of 36

Mark F wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Sohail Z wrote:

Why would I turn it down?  I don't even use the mug!

This is the kind of bragging that is not becoming. I expected more from the feat con. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS