🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » if you want to read a book and eat something ...
Page options
b7fcdb62
Community Member

if you want to read a book and eat something at that time what will be your option to eat.

if you are studing a book at same time you want to drink a cup of tea ,coffee or something else.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
keenwebdesigns
Community Member

What to drink while studying? I think coffee was the most widely accepted drink in my college days 😁 I'm on cup 2 today. I hope your day is going well

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
bilal1983
Community Member

To eat, I would go for something that does not need my attention, like a bag of chips which I can reach into again and again without taking my eyes off the pages. Anything else which would divide attention would spoil the flow of reading. Drinking is less distracting, but a drink which can be sipped through a straw would be best.

There are so many peanut butter and egg salad stains inside my books it's embarassing. I often read in bed, lying on my stomach. I have a butterknife in one hand and a book in the other. This is not a great way to spread something on a cracker. Maybe a clear, see-through book bib would work. I should pitch that idea to the Shark Tank someday.

hello is here anyone or not in upwork🤔

That's sound something good 👍

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Surendra, hot water to wake the body up. Have a great day!

Same there

chag17
Community Member

Hi! Crackers or cookies and coffee or juice are my perfect combo whenever I'm reading a book. For me, it doesn't get in the way whenever I'm reading.

keenwebdesigns
Community Member

What to drink while studying? I think coffee was the most widely accepted drink in my college days 😁 I'm on cup 2 today. I hope your day is going well

1ef6c1fc
Community Member

I'd probably go with a fruit that isn't messy like an apple or banana. I would not want anything spilling on my work.

8467c28e
Community Member

For a snack, some popular options include:

• Fruits such as apples, bananas, or grapes
  • Nuts such as almonds or cashews
  • Granola or energy bars
  • Popcorn
  • Cheese and crackers

For a drink, common options include:

• Tea, which can come in a variety of flavors and can be served hot or iced
  • Coffee, which can be served hot or iced and can be customized with cream, sugar, or flavorings
  • Water, which is always a good option for staying hydrated
  • Juice or a smoothie, which can be a tasty and healthy option
Latest Articles
Learning Paths