🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » life
Page options
aasha1995
Community Member

life

all people are think life is so difficult but, the problem  is under us .if we want to make,s our life essy then we take it essy and alway share problem with whom those are very closed to heart

8 REPLIES 8
lysis10
Community Member

yes life is essay. You put it down on a petri dish and look at it in a microscope and then you spray it with ethanol and stick it in a heater.

Nothing is easy,
Though time gets you worrying,
My friend, it's OK
Just take your life easy
And stop all that hurrying,
Be happy my way
When tension starts mounting
And you've lost count of the pennies you've missed,
Just try hard
And see why they're not worrying me,
They're last on my list

Jethro Tull

Image result for worrying is like a rocking chair quote

c1461691
Community Member

You're right, we shouldn't keep the problem to ourselves, that's why we have a friend or loved one to tell us about our problem.

spxpert
Community Member

Interesting topic,  here is my take on it.

LIFE is just life,  it's not easy and it's not difficult.  Easy and difficult are relevant,  it depends on whom you are comparing with.  When expectations are met same life feels easy,  when expectations are not met it feels difficult.

the very art of knowing that your life is already scripted the moment you appeared on this planet,  every setback and every achievement are already planned,  we all have limited round around the sun,  just enjoy and appreciate every moment you have got.

When our time is over (which is guaranteed),  God will pull the plug and you will not get a chance to analyze.  We always forget to appreciate what we have in the race of chasing what we want. 

shefen
Community Member

I came to "Coffee Break" for a break and ya'll went deep,

reviving a thread about "Life" that's been dead for over five years.

😊

spxpert
Community Member

we just gave 'life' to a dead discussion thread :),  that's what coffee break is all about

82213a89
Community Member

The life that we honestly just didn't ask for some people's hands is better than others but we all have to play with the cars we've been given in the best way we can there's a chance that we humans may never figure out why everything in the universe acts the way it does is their life anywhere else or are we the exception for every answer a hundred new questions pop up there are infinite possibilities as to how we came to exist but there's infinitely just as many things to do while we're figuring that out there are dogs to feed there are people to meet there's a science to be done so whatever you do while we figure out our spot in the universe this universe at least just try to enjoy it because no matter what happens to you no matter how many times you mess up no matter how far humanity ventures out into the unknown, in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Thank you for reading it 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths