🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: oh no! Chat Bot is trapped!!
Page options
gajendradewra
Community Member

oh no! Chat Bot is trapped!!

someone help community bot Smiley Very Happy

chat bot.PNG

14 REPLIES 14
colettelewis
Community Member

+ 1000 - :DPreston just lost his place for funniest post of the week! 

This should be printed on UW mugs, t-shirts, and whatever else they have.

TOOOOO funny!

Based on their prior efforts in this area, I'm not sure we should be encouraging Upwork's attempts at humor.

prachi163
Community Member

I think the bot just asked me out.

Should I feel flattered or should I feel sorry for myself?

Prachi T wrote:

Should I feel flattered or should I feel sorry for myself

Neither. It is with great sadness that I have to tell you the Bot is fickle. He will ask you out and ask you where home is. He will even ask you to help him escape,  and then, when you try to engage, he refuses to converse with you unless in very short sentences - very short - so short they are not even sentences. The Bot is a master of flash fiction - well flash something, anyway.  

I can't continue, it is too upsetting ...

True! 

Lets write script for bot.

Nichola L wrote:

Prachi T wrote:

Should I feel flattered or should I feel sorry for myself

Neither. It is with great sadness that I have to tell you the Bot is fickle. He will ask you out and ask you where home is. He will even ask you to help him escape,  and then, when you try to engage, he refuses to converse with you unless in very short sentences - very short - so short they are not even sentences. The Bot is a master of flash fiction - well flash something, anyway.  

I can't continue, it is too upsetting ...

That sounds strikingly similar to someone I know. I think I'll pass, thank you!

Prachi T wrote:

Should I feel flattered or should I feel sorry for myself?

Same here! First I asked him if he was still trapped, and he pretended he didn't know what I was talking about. When I'm just trying to be helpful.

Then I asked him how he was, and he said: I'm great! Let's get out of here together.

Well, I guess better than no date at all. As long as he's paying. 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Stop more freelancers from submitting proposals

This came up as a suggestion to ask the bot. So I immediately thought he had a devious plan to eliminate my competition, but no, it seems this is directed at clients. Ah. Disappointing....

My recent conversaion with the bot:
How are you?
I'm a bit lost. Do you know where home is?

And now I'm rather sad for the poor lost bot...

The chat bot would be better if it was labelled as a toy.

I don't fully understand the thinking behind putting that in the Community Forum.

If we are to be replaced by a robot, shouldn't we be replaced by a robot that can be taken seriously?

Well, I have tested the bot on serious questions and it did pretty well.  I'm just delighted that it has a sense of humor, too.

Preston H wrote:

The chat bot would be better if it was labelled as a toy.

I don't fully understand the thinking behind putting that in the Community Forum.

If we are to be replaced by a robot, shouldn't we be replaced by a robot that can be taken seriously?

They gave us the bot as a reward for being so entertaining. The mods would have a horribly dull life without us. 

matt_it_grow
Community Member

Hell yeah, that's awesome

Latest Articles
Learning Paths