Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ouch :(

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
11 of 29

Junelle

Look here http://community.odesk.com/t5/Freelancers/Job-warning-signs/m-p/21467#M7117 see what this new forum did to his profile Smiley Sad 

He's still active on oDesk, that is just how his profile looks on the forum.  I miss the old forum already, seems like this new one has more disadvantages than advantages.

They eliminated the feedback forum.

Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
12 of 29

Wow, they really messed up the formatting on that one! I don't even want to look at it, much less refer people to read it. Ugh.

I just popped in here and was surprised at how the forum looks. I agree with Junelle, the non-word "Kudo" (among many other things) really makes me cringe.

Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
13 of 29

Oh, they've deleted some old posts?

That's a real shame. There was definitely some useful info.

Community Guru
Corinne L Member Since: Jun 3, 2013
14 of 29

Same for me, there's this pop-up coming every 10 seconds and asking for my password...

Mahesh W Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
15 of 29

yeah what's with that poop-up? i get it all the time Smiley Sad

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
GraphicsGods.com
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
16 of 29

@ Mahesh: Wow, you're back! When were you reinstated by the oDesk gods? I miss Darren Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
17 of 29

Thanks Natasha. Unfortunately, data migration is  a big task and we made the decision to only migrate over threads that were started within the past 12 mos. Hopefully this gives you the most relevant conversation that's been had on these forums. We hope you, or others, will get these conversations started anew on the new platform. 

Community Guru
18 of 29

Garnor please stop doing this, seeing you once is more than enough lol

http://screencast.com/t/SGTjtxHu

This forum does not have spell checker.

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
19 of 29

Yikes! I agree Natasha, no one needs to see that! I'll get myself removed from the kudos leaderboard.

Community Guru
20 of 29

oh no don't make me feel bad Smiley Sad  it's just that you were showing up twice.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS