Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ouch :(

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
21 of 29

Hi Junelle,

I'll look into this issue you and others are having with signing in. You shouldn't be seeing that authentication screen at all. 

We found a bug when going live with our quotes function. It's something we plan to reintroduce once we sort that out. Thanks for your patience.

Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
22 of 29

It's Thursday and I still keep being asked to sign in while navigating the forum. Hope it's going to be addressed soon.

Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
23 of 29

Is it just me... but I'm not seeing the Feedback category that we used to have before.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
24 of 29
I weep for my language
Community Guru
25 of 29
About being kudoed by a kudo I mean. It's even worse than that other abomination of the language, "X has liked your post". I know there are issues of much more gravitas at the moment but it feels like one gravita too many for me.
Community Guru
26 of 29

Ooops, sorry for the triple post. I can't find any means of deleting them (just one mean would do if anyone knows it). How do we edit and delete posts??

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
27 of 29

Hi Stephen,

You should have the option to edit your posts if you click the Post Options link alongside your reply. We haven't enabled the delete ability for all users, but we as moderators do have that ability. We'll gauge the need and introduce that function if necessary. 

thanks

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
28 of 29

i'm with you on the "kudo" Stephen! i knew i wrote about it somewhere, saying the use of the word actually made me cringe. too lazy to find out where it went, or if i even sent the darned post at all.

another thing, it's difficult to find out whether we'd already "kudoed" a comment because it doesn't say so anywhere, unless you actually click on the link to find out. i couldn't care less about other people "kudoing" the post, but i'd like to know if i'd already recognized the poster for his/her great comment.

@Natasha, yes, i also noticed the smileys are gone. i found them rather useful since we're naturally unable to add our facial expressions for effect, you know, just to show people whether we're kidding or being totally serious about something.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
29 of 29
wow, and only now do i realize i missed a post in this thread, i swear this "new" forum isn't user friendly at all, it's so hard to navigate, or read around replies, or follow threads - so frustrating! Smiley Sad

@Natasha, i just checked out the link to Darren's "legacy" - who actually does that, I mean murder a perfectly sensible post??? i hope oDesk gives him the recognition he deserves, or take it off altogether instead of taking credit for themselves.

and to the mods, am i being punked? it says here i replied to the subject "Re: Yoiu have been ooped" (errors NOT mine). what on earth is that supposed to mean?
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS