I was a little bored and curious so I created a database in a couple of minutes using the public info, just for fun.
The ten hardest tests to pass in Upwork (currently)
10) Codesion Test. Only the 2.86% of the people that tried this test were sucessfull
9) 4delite Skills Test (2.84%)
8) Knowledge of Google Wave Skills Test (2.40%)
7) Knowledge of Skype Development Test (2.36%)
6) Yahoo Developer Skills - YAP Test (1.89%)
5) Palm Pre Application Development Test (1.89%)
4) Dimdim Test (1.79%)
3) ProtoShare Skills Test (1.77%)
2) Yahoo Developer skills - Data APIs Test (1.56%)
And the worst of all:
1) SAP Netweaver Skills Test. Only 1.43% of success.
For each 100 people trying one of those tests, 97 or 98 bite the dust.
If you have one or all of these hanging in your wall, raise your hand and say potato. Congratulations, you are now officially a badass to me.
Sometimes I take tests just to see the questions that they ask. I don't know about everyone else, but I only take a few tests seriously and just take the rest out of curiosity.
i like taking some tests i have no business taking just for balloons and giggles. I actually passed a couple that I really didn't know about.i didn't pass anything techy, but i felt good with the passing results regardless. I like to test my intuition or guessing skills just to keep them sharp.
Just for fun, I went ahead and failed the #1 test! Not bad considering that I have no experience with Yahoo API. Maybe I will study and try to pass it at a later time. Only 2 qualified freelancers!
Woo!! 3rd place!
@Jennifer M wrote:
haha nobody currrrs about Yahoo anymore.
and Google Wave lol That's a blast from the past.
Yahoo = new branding, same **Edited for Community Guidelines** service