🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » the Beauty of Vietnam
Page options
79eadc8e
Community Member

the Beauty of Vietnam

Let's connect!

1. Have you ever explored Vietnam or used services here? Share your memorable experiences and moments!
  2. Are you currently living abroad and longing to return to Vietnam? Feel free to ask questions about services, destinations, or seek advice for a perfect trip to Vietnam!
  3. Seeking Vietnamese freelancers for their projects? Introduce yourself and showcase your skills to attract potential collaboration opportunities!

I'm a legal consultant & a digital chibi artist living in Vietnam. Nice to meet you! 

3 REPLIES 3
bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi,  NGUYEN LE BAO N. You begane an intersting and good way, helping Vietnamese freelancers. I like your country from our reportes traveling video. I think somewhere I'll come here as a tourist. 

Hey Dmytro D!

Thanks a bunch for the shoutout and props on supporting Vietnamese freelancers. We're stoked that you dig our country from the travel videos. Vietnam is like a spicy bowl of Pho, bursting with flavors and adventures waiting to be slurped up!

If you're planning to visit us as a tourist, get ready for an epic ride! We've got jaw-dropping landscapes, finger-lickin' cuisine, and a kick-ass cultural scene. And hey, if you need any help while you're here, me and my fellow freelancers are ready to help. Whether it's uncovering hidden gems or dishing out professional services, consider us your local squad.

So, when you're gearing up for your Vietnam escapade, just holler. We'll make sure you have na awesome and unforgettable trip in our neck of the woods.

williamtcooper
Community Member

What is your favoriate tourist spot?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths