🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » will I ever catch again in this game ?
Page options
mipaparazzi
Community Member

will I ever catch again in this game ?

Hello! I'm kind of curious about the badge game in upwork (rising talent, top rated, top rated plus, expert vetted) I missed the window of the rising talent badge and yeah, I became more active here recently because the platform was confusing to me when I joined first in 2016, later deleted that acct and regret that,  so with the way freelancing is going now, the badge game seems to be the way because on the search thats just its algorithm, I'm a bit bothered if it will ever be possible to join this game of badge in the future.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Fortune,

Since you have earned a Job Success Score on your profile, you can start working toward Top Rated status. You earn “Top Rated” status by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients every time with high-quality work, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service.

Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Fortune,

Since you have earned a Job Success Score on your profile, you can start working toward Top Rated status. You earn “Top Rated” status by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients every time with high-quality work, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service.

Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
f1470029
Community Member

Hi, Pradeep you shared very valuable information thank you for this. If you are a game lover you can visit my**Edited for community guidelines** to get mod games feature.

Thank You

Latest Articles
Learning Paths