cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will minimum wage hikes benefit Upwork & contractors?

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
11 of 16

you know what they say... truth hurts... 

lol. 

Community Guru
Corinne L Member Since: Jun 3, 2013
12 of 16

Well, Preston, thanks for your long message! I think there's a cultural and generational gap here, anyway, it doesn't matter!

@Mariska, you're right, I'm 26 and I'm living in my mother's basement, that's why I'm so hurt.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 16

re: "I'm 26 and I'm living in my mother's basement"

LOTS of people are in that situation. It can definitely make sense economically.

I wouldn't take criticism of that status too personally, unless you're the only person in your country who is in that situation. (You probably aren't.)

But for somebody like Jennifer, who has evidently been independent since a relatively early age, it is understandable if all the long-lingering adults who are postponing establishing their own households seem to be adhering to an alternative timeline.

Community Guru
Corinne L Member Since: Jun 3, 2013
14 of 16

Preston, you really very nice, but I was joking, I'm not 26, I'm 54, well I know I look younger and I must admit the photo was taken last year when I was only 53! Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
15 of 16

Wow. Just... wow.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
16 of 16

I think more people should read Maddox rants. To quote him "If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong."

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS