cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you have GOT to be KIDDING ME.

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
1 of 8

just took a look at my profile, and it said i have 86 percent job success???? i have 5 stars in everything, i contact people right away when i've been accepted for proposals or candidacies..and now this????? how the H**L DID THIS F*EA***G HAPPEN???? 

this had better be some ridiculous glitch. 

i'm going to have my tea and settle down... but if someone has any beer, PLEASE crack 2 open and drink them for me VERY quickly please. thanks very much. 

Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
2 of 8

86%...  You have me beat!  Smiley LOL

I'm looking at your profile, and it says 88%.  It's not bad!

Did you transfer anything over from Elance?

Community Guru
3 of 8

I didn't have any jobs from elance at all! 

i've only had one 200+ hour job and i got 5 stars from that. and the other ones that are done were temp jobs. one test and one review. nothing under 5 stars... 

and ya, 88 % sorry. Woman Embarassed

so i can't figure this out! 

Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
4 of 8

I have 100% job success score. 

It regards private feedbacks that clients do. It's not external feedback which we see in our profile. I have 4.96 feedback score. 

Community Guru
5 of 8

so i  should have 100 as well. i wonder if it's from the test that i did. i got 5 stars but i didn't pass the cattle call... wonder if it had to do with that because i didn't pass the test? i don't know... but i'm not happy one bit!!! 

but thanks for the answer though Abdul! Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
6 of 8

now when i look at it, it doesn't even show the 3 jobs i'm doing, it's only showing 2???? WT*????

I GIVE UP! ARRRRGH! 

and i'm going to sleep. 

night all! 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
7 of 8

Abdul is right. If the client for the 200+ hour job gave you a score of 8 or less on the "how likely are you to recommend" question, aka private feedback, then your JS will probably be under 90%, but short of asking the client what score they gave you, it's speculation. Then again, I don't even see this 200+ hour job listed in your profile. Maybe you can ask CS what happened to it.

8 of 8

sorry it was a typo. 100 plus hours.... 

what i don't see is my job i just started on wednesday. that's not seen on the public profile or my viewing of the profile of my jobs in progress.  maybe that's the reason why i have a wonky js score? 

it's annoying is all. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS