The Community forums are a place where freelancers and clients can ask and answer questions, search topics, learn, socialize and get updates about Upwork.
The Community is also where members will share input on existing features and suggestions for new features. If users have any ideas on how we can improve their experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share that feedback.
Here is an overview of the different boards:
- Official Upwork: Stay up to date on all things Upwork by visiting our Announcements area. Check out the Content Corner for tips and best practices from other users. Visit Community Basics to learn how to use the forums.
- Announcements- official Upwork communication from Upwork staff.
- Content Corner- tips and best practices to aid in your freelance work or business.
- Community Basics- tutorials on using these forums.
- Upwork Events- stay updated on upcoming webinars and Upwork online and local events.
- Community Discussions: Start a discussion related to freelancing or hiring, Upwork features, policies and questions related to the Upwork platform. Or, have some fun in the Coffee Break area.
- Job Skill Discussions: for discussions specific to skills related to the following job specialities:
- Groups: houses different topics on discussions related to certain countries or regions, events, and other conversation “spaces.” Some groups are invite only and will not be visible to everyone. Regional groups are public and listed for the following areas:
- Top Rated board is only visible to freelancers who belong to this exclusive group.
Check out our Community Guidelines for some basic rules of engagement.
Hello Lena E.,
Your outline on the subject of Community Forums is very nice and helpful!
I wonder if I may make a suggestion?
Is there some way that when a member 'hovers' over each category, there would be a bubble with some detail about the category. That would help save time instead of trying to find your original outlined post (as more threads increase over time).