Highlighted
Morzina K Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
11 of 26

My promo code very argent 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 26

Hi Morzina, 

I'm sorry but we do not have any promo codes to give away at the moment. We usually give away promo codes through our marketing events such as online events, in-person events, or partnerships with other brands. If you would like to receive marketing emails, please submit this form so that you can be added to the list.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kelash K Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
13 of 26

Hello

I have been on Upwork for more than a month. I have completed 6 jobs and I have an 88% job success score. The problem is I have not been invited to rising talent badge despite passing the Upwork readiness test. What should I do now?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 26

Hi Kelash,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Supratim C Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
15 of 26

I am new on Upwork, I want to do lots of project here but I dont have connects, I am trying to buy connects byt upwork not allowing my debit card, if I can refund some of connect plz ..

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 26

Hi Supratim,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Abid H Member Since: Apr 24, 2020
17 of 26
So far its good, I have learnt how to socialize on different sub-platforms, like new user, etc and be an active participant. I have to progress on this platform, have to enhance my skills and have to satisfy my clients, and have to make it fruitful for myself, my client and the platform which is providing us these valuable services in this hard time. Thank you.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
18 of 26

Hey!
I want to ask if there is a platform on the forum like **Edited for Community Guidelines**where sellers can showcase their projects or sample work to the forum participants to attract the buyers?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 26

Hi Abid,

You can showcase your past experience on your profile by uploading portfolio items. To learn more about Upwork and how it works, I would recommend checking out our resources Here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
20 of 26
Hey Goran V,
Thank you very much for replying to my query. I have finally completed my profile. I have a long experience in graphic designing filed. I am working on other platforms also, but the mistake I did, on completing the projects I didn't ask my buyer's the website address (because it is against the policy of that platform to exhange website address) where they wanted to put the projects. Now I am going through the long list of my clients and asking them to favour me with the testimonials. So far one has done it and waiting for the others.

Specialized profile is a good feature which allows freelancers to showcase a particular catagory, and making the bidding more effective.

I will keep exploring and improving my profile as well as keep discussing my experience here with the community. Stay home, work online.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS