Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the Community

lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 66

How do I join the Upwork Community?

You can explore the community and search for solutions without joining. But if you want to post or receive email notifications, you'll need to be registered on Upwork. After registering, click the log-in arrow on the top right corner to sign-in.

logged out menu.png

When you are logged in the menu options will change to:

logged in menu.png

You are now a member of the Upwork Community! Make sure to read our Community Guidelines and read more in our Community Basics area to learn about using the Community.

Untitled
ferdinandkings54
Kingsley F Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
2 of 66
Thanks
arjon-stringa
Arjon S Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
3 of 66

Good!

b8d72ea6
Sports T Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
4 of 66
Hi

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 66

Hi there,

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here in the community. We would be happy to assist you with it. I'd also like to let you know that you must upload an actual picture of yourself and that you provide your legal name. You might want to check out this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
johnsonnatasha13
Natasha J Member Since: Mar 9, 2021
6 of 66

Hi I just started with up work Tuesday and got a job Wednesday I didn't know if I was supposed to enter time or does the client the contract is manual and set for hourly pay not sure how all of this works 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 66

Hi Natasha,

I checked, and it looks like you have an hourly contract. When working with hourly contracts, you need to download the Upwork Time Tracker to log the hours you work. I can see that you have already tracked the hours you worked for this week. All time logged in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is automatically invoiced to your client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork Desktop App (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 – Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
johnsonnatasha13
Natasha J Member Since: Mar 9, 2021
8 of 66
I already worked 40.50 hours for last week but I didn’t know I had to log my time so what do I do now
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 66

Hi Natasha,

You may communicate with your client about issuing a bonus payment for your work. Here is the help article you can share with them.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jiokhan
Jawed K Member Since: Oct 7, 2018
10 of 66

hi am new here want some help,can u help me