cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the Community

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 17

Hi Jackie, 

I checked your account and can see that there seems to be an issue with your Paypal account. Please remove your Paypal account from your payment methods, and add it again to see if the issue will persist. Let me know if this doesn't resolve your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jackie E Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
12 of 17

I Avery, tried to locate paypal on upwork so to delete but, did not find. How do I locate paypal on here?? Thank you. Jackie

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 17

Hi Jackie,

Could you please go to your account Settings Billing Methods, there you should be able to locate the PayPal account. 

Let us know if you any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Md Shamim R Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
14 of 17

Hi there, 

I'm Md Shamim Reza from Bangladesh. Last two days ago I got my 1st job and Upwork asked me to verify my Identity. I have submitted my government Issued photo ID card and gone for a video call. I have completed my video call verification and it is okay now. But they notified me that they can't accept my ID card because it was a temporary ID card. This ID card was given by our government. 

As far I know, Upwork accepting this temporary ID card still now from Bangladesh. So why not my ID card acceptable.

Please help me.

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 17

Hi Md Shamim,

Please check this help article for more information bout the acceptable documents for the “Identity Verified” badge.

I can see that you already posted this question on the ticket you have with our team. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Douglas O Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
16 of 17

Am a newbie on upwork and would love to get some few tips on how to get started.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 17