Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the Community

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 62

Hi Umar,

You can start by submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
ifegwu-okenwa
Ifegwu O Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
42 of 62
Where do I see the guidelines?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
43 of 62

Hi Ifegwu, 

Welcome to Upwork! If you are looking for the Community Guidelines, please check them here. I'd also like to share this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
baletevicente
Vicente B Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
44 of 62

I uploaded my 3 Google Ads certification youtube and etc. last March 27, 2021 but until now still no confirmation of my certification to be verifiy. Please help me TIA

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
45 of 62

Hello Vicente,

Please allow 48 hours for your certification process to complete. In case your certification is not approved, our team will reach out to you with more information.

Feel free to message us if you have any questions

Thank you

Pradeep H

Untitled
baletevicente
46 of 62

My profile already 100%. Why Upwork didnt verify my profile or giving me a badge. Please upwork do something

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
47 of 62

Hi Vicente,

The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
baletevicente
48 of 62
Hi, I got my first contact and got my profile badge. I'm wondering if there's any free connects to receive? TIA
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
49 of 62

Hi Vicente,

Welcome to Upwork! Please know that you earn Connects under the following:

• Register for the first time. When you register as a new freelancer on Upwork, you’ll have 40 Connects to get started. When you complete the Upwork Readiness Test, you can win another 40 Connects -- that's 80 FREE Connects!
  • Win an interview. When you submit a proposal to a client and win an interview, you’ll get a bonus of 10 Connects. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days.
  • Complete an Upwork Skill Certification. If you earn an Upwork Skill Certification, you’ll enjoy a one-time Connects bonus.
  • Earn a badge. If you qualify for an Upwork Talent Badge, you may receive bonus Connects with it.

You can also check the Connects that has been added to your account already by going to your Connects History page. 

-Joanne
Untitled
baletevicente
50 of 62
Hope to answer my question