cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the Community

baletevicente
Vicente B Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
51 of 62

My client end my contract after 2 days of task. my questions is are they going to pay my 4 hours? if yes when will i see it on my upwork account?? 

baletevicente
52 of 62

When can I see it on my upwork accout? Im just new in upwork no idea at all how its work

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
53 of 62

Hi Vicente,

When working on hourly contracts, the hours you logged are automatically invoiced to your client and becomes available following the schedule below: 

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Please know that the hours you have logged are still part of this week's workweek. Your billing period for hourly contracts begins on Monday and ends on Sunday. Please check this help article for more information about the weekly billing cycle.

-Joanne
Untitled
baletevicente
54 of 62

How can I get promo code? I dont have any connect left. Im really sad I cant apply anymore.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
55 of 62

Hi Vicente,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

I checked and it looks like you have Connect left on your profile. You can find the number of Connects available on your Connects History page. 

Additionally, you’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings.

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

~ Nikola

Untitled
baletevicente
56 of 62

Please help i dont have any connect left im really sad

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
57 of 62

Hi Vicente,

Please check out the information that Nikola shared on this thread for more information. To purchase additional Connects, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

-Joanne
Untitled
baletevicente
58 of 62

FYI i dont have any connect left i have 1 active candidacy 27 proposals sent and 0 connect how can you say that i have still connect left on my account?

baletevicente
59 of 62

and the the link that was sent to me was Page Not Found

baletevicente
60 of 62

I cant even use my debit card it says your back didnt recognized