Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Meet Your Community Team

Highlighted
Community Leader
Zeeshan T Member Since: Jul 4, 2016
21 of 34

I've only seen Lena, Valeria, Vladimir, Goran and sometimes Avery. Where are you other people?

"Not a minor"
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 34

Hi Zeeshan,

The other moderators are active during the weekends at the moment and you should be able to locate their comments in the Community.

Highlighted
Mostofa K Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
23 of 34

to day no more. the next  day again please,

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
24 of 34

Hey everyone! I am happy to join the team and excited to start helping users with their questions and concerns with the Community. Great to meet you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
25 of 34

Nice to meet you all!

Joynul Abedin
Highlighted
Morris M Member Since: May 28, 2019
26 of 34

Pleasure to meet you guys,especialy Riri.Though i can't see your picture.I realy enjoyed talking to you.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Zeeshan M Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
27 of 34

Goran seems shocked to be on this team in the photo. J/k  Did you try out for Olympics? Pretty impressive background.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
28 of 34

I'm not sure why you got that impression, but you gave me a good laugh Zeeshan Smiley Very Happy Maybe I should change the photo with a more casual one.

Well, Karate as a sport became a part of the Olympic games for the first time this year. But due to the current crisis we won't be able to see it. Also, my competing days are behind me nowSmiley Happy

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Zeeshan M Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
29 of 34

Goran V wrote:

I'm not sure why you got that impression, but you gave me a good laugh Zeeshan Smiley Very Happy Maybe I should change the photo with a more casual one.

Well, Karate as a sport became a part of the Olympic games for the first time this year. But due to the current crisis we won't be able to see it. Also, my competing days are behind me nowSmiley Happy

No. I was just being silly. You are an excellent addition to the team. As an aside, perhaps you are aware of Gichin Funakoshi's rooftop story?

Highlighted
Jay H Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
30 of 34

Does anyone know how I can recover my account?  I stupidly deleted it thinking it was a duplicate.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS