cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Your Community Team

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 21

A lot of you have gotten to know us pretty well throughout the months/years. However, there are some new faces on our team and new members to our Community that may need an introduction. Also, if you need to contact anyone, click the link on our name to be directed to our Community page to DM us. So let me introduce you to your Community Team:

Lena (Community Manager)

IMG_1429.JPG

I love to travel and visit new places, I hope to travel to all seven continents- even Antarctica. To date, I have lived on three continents. I went to high school in Belgium and after college I worked in South Korea. In my spare time I enjoy attending music events, painting, pinteresting ( yes, I’ve made that a verb) and finding new DIY projects.  

Valeria

Valeria.png 

I’ve been working with the Community for over four years. I do swing dancing, lindy hop to be exact, it's my main hobby and activity outside of work. I have lived in at least 3 countries and have visited about 20. I love the smell of basil and cinnamon and eat buckwheat with sour cream and soy sauce.

Vladimir

vladimir.png

I'm a hiking enthusiast who enjoys diving into different cultures and discovering new places. Salt water is running through my bloodstream and cream All Star high-tops are the preferred travel method.

Avery

avery.jpg

I'm into music. I used to be in a band back in highschool, and after I graduated university. When I want to relax, or when I need to clear my head, I play my guitar. I can also play the piano, but I'm not a great pianist.
I'm into sports. I love playing futsal or football. I also like to swim when I have the time. I used to play softball way back, and I hope to find a team here in the PH. I also love traveling, experiencing new things and learning about new cultures. 

Goran

1.PNG

Started freelancing at 19 years old, when I started college. Before that, I was a professional athlete in Karate, now I have my own club. I represented my Country for 7 years in European and World Championships. Best results 5th in Europe, 1st on Balkan championship, and 1st on golden league in Milano and Istanbul. Those were really good times, I was going out of the country at least twice a month. Besides sports I love to travel and learn about new cultures and their traditions. I also love dogs, at the moment i`m keeping a stray dog. 

Jo-An (Jo)

JoAn.jpg

I love to travel along with my daughter and my partner and explore new things. I love to cook and going out- most of the time with my daughter and partner. I'm a foodie, I love to eat different kinds of food. I hope soon we (family) can visit at least all Asian countries.

Joanne

joanne.jpg

I have always wanted to travel someday and visit famous historical places. I enjoy cooking and baking, it's my ultimate stress-reliever. Also, one way of learning a country's history and culture is through food. On my days off, me and my husband drive around our little city by the bay on our scooter. I don't have any kids yet, but I'm a mother to 7 cats.

Bojan

Bojan.JPG

My great passion in life is nature and its perfect pattern of cycles. Long walks, mushroom picking and spending time in the country boosts my energy. If you are in harmony with nature you are in harmony with yourself and can do nothing but your best. Constantly pushing myself out of my comfort zone is the primary task on my to-do list. Positive thinking and moving always forward can only give excellent results. Also, the alchemy of my cooking makes my friends crave for every new dish I make.

Untitled
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 21

First of all, we need to chip in and buy Garnor some new clothes....

Mostofa K Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
3 of 21

thanks for you.I am lucky to meet

4 of 21

to day i feel very pleasure in participate to the conversation  with the up work community manager and new team members.

Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
5 of 21

Touch wood Goran, you sound too good to be true - martial arts , canine rockstar and great looks to boot.

Happy days are here on the forum.

Can't wait for the reaction that will follow soon.

Good to meet  you guys and everyone else all over again.  Smiley HappySmiley LOL

Community Guru
Reem H Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
6 of 21
Great to meet you all guys!
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
7 of 21

Reem H wrote:
Great to meet you all guys!

Well - good luck! Valeria and Lena are hard acts to follow, but good acts to aspire to - just sayin'

8 of 21

thans for meeting 1st time.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
9 of 21

Note to the new ones: if you don't get half-nuts after six months of monitoring us, you'll be ready to manage any community.

You should keep an eye on Nichola. She seems nice at first but she's undisciplined. Also don't trust Preston, he's crazy.

Me, I'm an angel.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
10 of 21

Rene K wrote:

Note to the new ones: if you don't get half-nuts after six months of monitoring us, you'll be ready to manage any community.

You should keep an eye on Nichola. She seems nice at first but she's undisciplined. Also don't trust Preston, he's crazy.

Me, I'm an angel.

Huh! You might be an angel, but you are a fallen French angel - French angels are all related to Lucifer. And we all know what happened to him.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS