Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Your Community Team

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 37

Hi Jay,

Could you please send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to so I can check? Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
945b7122
Nick C Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
32 of 37

I have an issue with the Trust and Safety Team, but their Bot can't understand it when I explain. It just refers me to Community Chat - you guys. Can you ask one of them to e-mail me , or else one of your moderators e-mail me so I can explain? Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
33 of 37

Hi Nick,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
34 of 37

We have some new faces on the Community moderation team! One of which may be familiar to many of you. Please welcome our newest moderators: Luiggi, Nikola and Andrea! 

Untitled
heidi23
Heidi A Member Since: Jan 4, 2021
35 of 37

Nice to meet you all,you're cool and professional,love that.

farruh_s
Davlatyar S Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
36 of 37
Hello. I wanted to get a Top Rated badge.
You can go to my profile and see what I still need, except for 12 months, I must earn 1000 $ to get Top Rated

In a week I will earn 1000 $ in 12 months. Then I can get a badge or is there something else that I don't know ???
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
37 of 37

Hi Davlatyar,

You will obtain Top Rated status once you meet the criteria listed here. You will be notified once you qualify for the badge.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS