How do I find information on Upwork’s Community?
Search first. There's a good chance that someone has already written about the topic you have in mind.
- In the search box, type your question, keyword, or topic and click enter to be taken to the search results page.
- Or, you can choose a thread from the dropdown. If you don’t see your topic in the suggested list, click Ask a Question, to start a new thread.
Can I refine my search?
Absolutely. There are a number of ways to narrow your search:
- Location: choose a specific board
- Metadata: If the post has been solved (has an accepted answer) or was kudoed.
- Type of Post: If it appeared in forum area or groups
- Contains: Images, videos or attachments
Use the drop-down menus under the Search bar to refine your search
Someone already posted my question, but it hasn't been answered yet or doesn’t contain the information i’m looking for.
If you find the same question you wanted to ask in the forum, but it hasn't been answered yet, you can reply or add additional information about what you are also looking for. This will bring the thread back to the top of the board an increase its visibility.
There are a lot of posts that are asking the same question as I am. How do I know which is the best?
Posts that contain an answer to the question will be marked as solved with a green check mark. You can also look for posts with a high number of replies or kudoes.