cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Community Guidelines

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 15

Hi Margaret, 

That should not be an issue. Just be sure not to include a website or a link that has it's own contact form on your Upwork profile page. 

-Avery
Untitled
Muhammad Bilal A Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
12 of 15

Great Guide lines!
I appriciate it.

Marli J Member Since: May 20, 2019
13 of 15

Hi Lena,

I hope this finds you well. I am struggling a bit with my upwork profile. I am not getting any work allthough I apply and submit proposals regularly. I am wondering if there might be a reason for this or something I am missing. 

Holding thumbs you are able to help me. I am unable to chat to the other comminity Guru's. 

Thanks in advance. 

x

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 15

Hi Marli, 

We'll be happy to help you. Other than asking for tips about your profile, you can post regularly on the Freelancer or New to Upwork board, and other members of the Community will be happy to help you. You can also look up topics by using the search box if you'd rather read up on it first before asking your question. 

I would recommend that you update your profile overview to talk more about your skills, and experience, and how you can use these to help the client with his project. Since you are a graphic designer, it would also be good to add more portfolio or projects you have done in the past in the portfolio section of your profille so that clients will be able to assess if you're the right freelancer for their project. 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these helps. Good luck, Marli and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Margaret B Member Since: May 25, 2016
15 of 15
Hi Lena

I am sorry you are having issues with getting jobs. I am not really the
person to talk to on this as I don't really use Upworks anymore.

I was having the same issues and the jobs I did get required me to do a lot
of work for little pay. It takes a lot of time and constant posting to get
hired to do the jobs on there. I am a Virtual Assistant and I got more work
doing networking in my community.

Tell me more about what kind of work you are looking for and maybe I can
help you find work through another means.

Margaret
Your Virtual Office