🐈
» Community » Community Blog » 3 Go-Getters to Follow
Page options
Jul 27, 2022
3 Go-Getters to Follow

Whether I’m focused on a work project or one of my personal endeavors, I sometimes need a kick in the pants to stay inspired. In those times, I often turn to social media and the creators and entrepreneurs that inspire me. If you find yourself needing a little boost to get you through the day or you’re looking for inspiration to uplevel your business, these are some go-getters who share tips and experiences that could spark your next big move.

@danialvarezpr

(7.7k followers)

Danielle Alvarez is the founder of @thebonitaproject, a Latinx-owned PR agency. In her feed, you'll find business inspiration and information on impactful events and initiatives. She also shares breathtaking photos that might inspire your next trip.

michaelajornlin_1-1657036526907.png

@afenyabsn

(12.9k followers)

Afenya is the founder of @theicancollective and the Beast Your Business Summit. She holds an MBA and masters in nursing! Her feed is chock-full on inspiration. She not only shares her wins but also her challenges. If you're having a rough day, you're all but certain to find hope among her posts.

michaelajornlin_0-1657037134846.png

@jazerai

(34.6k followers)

Jazerai Allen-Lord is a sneaker strategist, consultant, and designer who was listed among The Root 100 in 2021 . She shares articles about her own successes and promotes the successes and initiatives of others.

michaelajornlin_1-1657037568673.png

What are your favorite inspirational accounts to follow?

Most Popular