🐈
» Community » Community Blog » Team Spotlight: Nadja N., Upwork Coach
Page options
Sep 07, 2022
Team Spotlight: Nadja N., Upwork Coach

Earlier this year, we announced Upwork Academy where we’ll provide tools for success to help you build and grow your business. I reached out to the team behind the many great elements of Academy and today I’m excited to feature Nadja N., an Upwork Coach who has been working with Upwork for 2.5 years.

michaelajornlin_0-1660143265947.jpeg

Nadja explained that her role as an Upwork Coach is to “help talent grow their independent business, overcome any challenges they may be facing and help them reach their full potential.” Along with her fellow Upwork Coaches, Nadja facilitates coaching cohorts in the Upwork Community. During her time as an Upwork Coach, Nadja has also co-hosted events for talent.

Among her favorite parts of her role, Nadja cites being able to “share my experiences and learnings with the talent, as well as learn from them.”

When asked about her favorite part of working with Upwork, Nadja praised the “flexibility and the chance to meet so many different people.”

Stay tuned for more spotlights on team members! Want to learn more about Upwork Academy? Check out our learning paths, individual courses, coaching, videos, infographics, and more. You can quickly get to these features from the “Academy” menu at the top of any Community page. 

Which part of Upwork Academy are you most interested in?

7 Comments