🐈
» Groups » Community Contributors » Forum » Articles Awaiting Review
Page options
f2750742
Community Member

Articles Awaiting Review

Hi there, I saw in the Submission Guide that article submissions are typically reviewed in 5 business days. I really enjoyed contributing my last article (Developing a Content Creation Tech Stack ), and have since submitted 3 more articles for review (one how Upwork freelancers are using ChatGPT; another on the main issues that freelancers face (and how to overcome them), and another on how to get noticed as a freelancer on Upwork (featuring insights from freelancers). 

Overall, I think the content fits within the community and offers some great tips for other Upwork members to learn from. Just was curious about the Submission process. Thanks for the review, and in the meantime, I'll still be patient! 🙂 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CourtneyC
Staff
Staff

Hi Brett!

Thank you so much for your patience! We are currently working through reviewing articles and are a bit behind with recent team changes. We are hoping to be caught up tomorrow and will have an update for you between now and then. 

We appreciate you! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CourtneyC
Staff
Staff

Hi Brett!

Thank you so much for your patience! We are currently working through reviewing articles and are a bit behind with recent team changes. We are hoping to be caught up tomorrow and will have an update for you between now and then. 

We appreciate you! 

I m redy my job interesting to good work 

Ok thanks 

f5ae59d3
Community Member

We appreciate you!