🐈
» Groups » Community Contributors » Forum » Experienced SEO Expert Seeking Guidance on At...
Page options
0ff5e58c
Community Member

Experienced SEO Expert Seeking Guidance on Attracting Clients on Upwork

Greetings everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. Allow me to introduce myself as Nazir Abbas, a seasoned SEO expert with over 5 years of valuable experience in the field. I have been actively involved in optimizing websites to improve their search engine rankings and drive organic traffic.

Having joined the Upwork platform over 4 months ago, I have diligently worked on building my profile and ensuring its verification. Also, I am proud to have earned the rising talent badge, which further signifies my dedication and expertise in SEO.

However, despite my efforts and the submission of numerous proposals, I have yet to receive any orders or responses from potential clients. This situation has left me somewhat perplexed and unsure of the best course of action. I find myself contemplating whether I should persist on Upwork or explore alternative avenues.

In light of these circumstances, I am reaching out to this community for guidance and ideas on how to effectively attract clients on the Upwork platform. Your insights and suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I navigate through this challenging phase of my career.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Cheers,
Nazir Abbas

My Profile is here: Nazir Abbas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Katie Mahony,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. It's unfortunate that you're facing similar challenges in attracting clients on Upwork. The initial struggle to secure that first client can be quite frustrating. Moreover, navigating the platform interface can add to the difficulties.

I understand your anticipation and excitement about using Upwork, especially considering the positive referral from your colleague. It can be disheartening when your experience doesn't align with what others have had.

In our shared pursuit of finding solutions, I hope that members of this community can offer valuable advice and insights. Together, we can navigate through these challenges and enhance our chances of success on Upwork.

Thank you for joining this discussion, Katie, and I look forward to hearing from others who may have valuable advice to share.

Cheers,

Nazir Abbas

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
c1ebe1e1
Community Member

I am struggling with the same challenges. I haven't been able to secure
"that first client" either. Additionally, I find the Upwork interface
difficult to navigate at times. I was excited to use the platform as it was
referred to me by a colleague who found it useful. I'm definitely not
having the same experience as she & any advice from anyone would be greatlY
appreciated. Thank you.

~ Katie Mahony

Hello Katie Mahony,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. It's unfortunate that you're facing similar challenges in attracting clients on Upwork. The initial struggle to secure that first client can be quite frustrating. Moreover, navigating the platform interface can add to the difficulties.

I understand your anticipation and excitement about using Upwork, especially considering the positive referral from your colleague. It can be disheartening when your experience doesn't align with what others have had.

In our shared pursuit of finding solutions, I hope that members of this community can offer valuable advice and insights. Together, we can navigate through these challenges and enhance our chances of success on Upwork.

Thank you for joining this discussion, Katie, and I look forward to hearing from others who may have valuable advice to share.

Cheers,

Nazir Abbas

I have just visited your profile and noticed that it is currently set as private. I kindly request you to make it public so that potential clients can view your profile and consider your services. Furthermore, I recommend submitting a higher number of proposals on Upwork, highlighting your skills and expertise. This approach may significantly help you in attracting clients on the platform.

Hi Katie,

Your profile is set to private. Make it public so we can give you a professional feedback and help you get your first client.

Hi Luis,

Please I would also appreciate your professional feedback on my profile and help in getting clients.

Thanks

panday_2014
Community Member

I am SEO & SEM (PPC) retargeting expert, having more than eight years of experience, and worked for almost all industries (for SEO & SEM work) with excellent results. I have a proven track record for the same too. I am taking care of proper rules and regulations to deliver the best and most professional services.