🐈
» Groups » Community Contributors » Forum » How do you make yourself stand out?
Page options
HaileyA
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you make yourself stand out?

Hello Community Contributors! The Upwork Academy team is planning to create some quick tip videos to help new professionals on Upwork and we’d love to share your advice and best practices! Please know that your invaluable responses will be shared with other freelancers. Should you choose to participate, you are giving us permission to share your response, your Upwork profile photo, first name, initial of your last name, country, and skill category.

Tell us about how you market yourself, your skills and make yourself stand out to clients. Are there certain tactics you use? You don’t have to reveal all of your secrets, but what advice would you give to someone who is trying to prove their value to prospective clients?

6 REPLIES 6
8ae9bcb9
Community Member

I'm just new to upwork and will like to know more of this. Thanks Hailey for coming up with this topic.

HaileyA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David, thanks for expressing your interest in this! It's great to know that it will be a helpful topic once we gather some insights on it! 

87d5677d
Community Member

Hello Hailey

I read your's message.

This is a very nice Idea to be in a Gathering where Ideas & Knowledges get shared.

Kindly, Communicate & Add me up in your's Assembly.

Regards

R Roy

HaileyA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your reply, Roy! Yes I hope we can share more ideas and tips with each other in this space and beyond! 

87d5677d
Community Member

Hello Hailey

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please explain "ideas sharing in this space & beyond"

as you have mentioned.

Regards

9f6e2cdb
Community Member

I think many new freelancer are mistake that they are applying for many work.But they cannot delivery there just time delivery.so they fall down in market pLace.so take help by Hailey K  or more committee contributers.Thanks Mam Hailey K for information and directions.

Thanks regard by Zahid Hasan.

Zahid Hasan