try try again and every time harder.from harder I mean make your profile
100 complete Upwork courses available on Upwork and write proper
Descriptions for every job

yes but you need new content to bid project

Job
f2f6e690
Community Member

Dear Community & Group Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I am an expert DevOps Engineer, Network & System Administrator, Infrastructure Expert, IT Consultant, and Trainer with years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work and exceptional results to my clients.

I am reaching out to you today because I would like to join your Upwork network so that you can send and refer invitations for clients. My Upwork profile link is https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e91c476fd7eb4225. I believe that I can bring value to your network and help you find the right clients for your skills and expertise.

Furthermore, I would like to mention that if there is any good fit matching your skills, category, or field, I would be happy to send or refer clients to you as well. I believe in building strong relationships within the community and helping each other grow and succeed.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best regards,

Usama I.