🐈
» Groups » Community Contributors » Forum » Republish your content on the Community blog
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Republish your content on the Community blog

Would you like to contribute to the Community Blog but are too busy? If you have a blog or website of your own where you’ve already posted great articles, we’d love to syndicate that content! 

You’d publish the same content to the Community Blog but add a link back to the original article at the top of the article text. 

Check out these examples:

Let me know if you have questions!

Cheers,
Mike
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Abigail!

We're open to most topics related to work. If I had to pick, I would say I particularly like 5 Keys to Adopting Play, Adventure and Curiosity Into Your Work Life. I also think It’s Time to Gut the Interview Process in the Current State of the #MeToo & COVID-19 Era could be a good one if it were updated slightly (it has some time-based statements like "COVID-19 has propelled us all into a new era virtually overnight"). 

Please feel free to submit them!

Cheers,
Mike
janestrut
Community Member

Hello 🙂 I'm a freelancer currently in Europe and based… on Earth, I guess. I've done work on five continents, with hardly tone to take a breath and write about it. But now I hope for some time to organise my thoughts and hopefully start a blog – from someone who's truly been nomadic for most of her life and has used Upwork as a means to provide, and to stay connected with clients – some of whom I've have for 2-3 years. I'm excited to see this platform develop and I'm eager to begin contributing when I have a moment, in August or September if not sooner. 🙂

Thank you, Jane! I'm excited to read about your journey.

Cheers,
Mike