🐈
» Groups » Community Contributors » Forum » Sport
Page options
a948a4c7
Community Member

Sport

I enjoy playing all sorts of games both indoors as well as outdoors. Among the indoor games, I enjoy playing chess. I also enjoy playing badminton and table tennis with my friends and cousins. But the game I like the most is badminton. I not only enjoy playing this game, but also love watching it. It is my favorite game. We play badminton in our school also. I am in our school team and I really enjoy playing for our school. I open innings for our school team.

With little saving from my pocket money, I am saving money to get a high-quality badminton racket. I love to sleep beside my current racket and often get tears in my eyes when I miss a chance to play badminton. My training is not a professional level right now so getting fundamental skill is a bit crucial for me at this stage. On the other hand, I am waiting to join my school team of badminton and waiting for getting into the appropriate age for it.

2 REPLIES 2
jamal-shahid
Community Member

I love sports and my best sports are martial arts, kick bo, outdoor and indoor, happy new year! 

66aa79a8
Community Member

It's wonderful to hear about your passion for games, both indoors and outdoors! It's great that you enjoy playing chess and have fun playing badminton and table tennis with your friends. It's even more special that badminton is your favorite game, and you not only enjoy playing it but also love watching it. Being a part of your school team and opening innings must be an exciting experience for you. Saving up for a high-quality badminton racket shows your dedication and commitment to the sport. It's understandable that missing a chance to play badminton can bring tears to your eyes, as it truly means a lot to you. Keep practicing and honing your skills, and soon you'll be ready to join your club team and take your game to the next level. By the way, have you ever tried exploring new games on mobile devices? Some people find enjoyment in playing mobile games, and if you're interested, you might want to check out **Edited for Community Guidelines**for a unique gaming experience. Regardless of your gaming preferences, I wish you all the best on your badminton journey!