🐈
» Groups » Community Contributors » Forum » What’s your favorite aspect of working remote...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

What’s your favorite aspect of working remotely?

Upwork recently did a Twitter poll asking remote workers about their favorite aspect of working remotely. 

michaelajornlin_0-1670419901377.png

The results showed that most people (47%) selected “More time with family” as their favorite. Do you agree? What’s your favorite aspect of working remotely?

Cheers,
Mike
6 REPLIES 6
uohnaj
Community Member

The list should have included money/time/stress saved on not having a daily commute.😎

lilli810
Community Member

It's hard to choose just 1 thing that's good about working remotely. I can go anywhere, stop when I need to etc. I like being a freelancer because I'm my own boss. I set my priorities and my schedule.

nazmussakib390
Community Member

As I'm a travel lover, my pick will be Travel While Working. 😁

6491163f
Community Member

Hello Mr Mike am Eddy and an a freelancer and new here could you be my coach and mentor sir ,I would be most grateful if you can help me to my way of success . Am into coppy writing and graphic designs how can I showcase my.talent and get Clints to work for ? Hope to hear from you soon Eddy . eddymontanajowels@gmail.c

williamtcooper
Community Member

Mike,

I have been freelancing for 25 years and it's been about the pay and flexiblity of my schedule for family and the community. I have earned $20 million during that time and would have never earned that much when in Banking and Consulting. Most people don't realize how profitable it can be to freelance if one is at an Expert level, works hard and smart.

Hey Mr Williams I really appreciate ur post am new here and I want to be a freelancer can you help me as a coach and build a good profile ,portfolio and how to get Clint thanks for ur surport.