🐈
» Forums » Bulletin Board » 2019 Tax-wise Webinar for US Freelancers Feb ...
Page options
lenaellis
Community Member

2019 Tax-wise Webinar for US Freelancers Feb 13th at 9am PST

It’s that time of year again, Tax Season and we are co-hosting a webinar for US freelancers to address some common questions.  Are you wondering what's changed with Tax Reform in 2019? Do you have questions about how taxes work for Freelancers? Interested in learning about possible deductions and cost savings on your 2018 return?

If so, you won’t want to miss this upcoming webinar, Getting Tax-Wise, hosted by Miguel Centeno, of Shared Economy Tax* and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).

In this session, Miguel will be sharing information on how taxes work for US freelancers and identify some potential tax deductions that will help keep extra money in your pocket. He will also help you get a headstart on next year’s taxes by giving an overview of 2019 tax changes.

This webinar takes place on Wednesday, February 13th from 9:00am-10:00am (PST).

Click here to Register Now

This webinar will be recorded. The recording will be accessible via this link (same as registration link) after the webinar on February 13th. Before viewing the recording, you will first be prompted to enter your name and email, then you will be directed to the recording. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Untitled
9 REPLIES 9
lee-royd
Community Member

I'm looking forward to this!  Just wondering- will we be able to ask any questions during/after?

Hi Lee,

Yes, there will be a Q&A at the end. Look forward to seeing you there.

-Lena

Untitled
ehofmeister
Community Member

I missed the webinar today, set the time to PST, when it was actually CST. Is there a way to get a copy of this?

jeribirkes
Community Member

The organizer and presenter(Miguel) of this webinar each stated that Upwork would provide the slide deck and link to webinar after the presentation. It was actually pretty good and accurate. I still have not received either (link or slide deck). I have emailed upwork webinars (upworkwebinars@upwork.com)--who, by the way, in two years has never responded to an email)--as well as Miguel's team--still without response. I have searched the community portal without results including the fact that the original invite does not include the link to the past webinar and I can't find a portal where all past webinars are stored. Any solid guidance is appreciated.

Same request here. I had to leave 1/2 way through the webinar and would like to view the recording.  I have emailed upworkwebinars@upwork.com (no response), contacted upwork support (gave me link for webinar registration which does NOT contain the webinar recording link).

Any suggestions?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi June, Jeri, and Elizabeth,

I apologize for the late follow up on your query. Kindly, refer to this link Lena provided in the original announcement, fill the fields ''Name'' and ''Email'' and click on ''Register'' to access the recording of the webinar you are referring to.

I just checked this in order to confirm the link is functional, it surely is and it should present you the recording of the Tax-wise Webinar.

Also, I'll follow up with our team about your unresponded emails report here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jyhsiao
Community Member

Thanks Bojan.

One comment /feedback on the recording, it would have been great if the recording included the questions from the participants that were discussed at the end of the webinar.  Unfortunately the recording ended just as they started discussing the questions.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We appreciate the feedback you all have shared here. We usually, post the link to the recording in the original post about the webinar and keep recordings of previous webinars here.

upworkwebinars@upwork.comthe email is a no-reply email. However, if you have any questions about the webinar, feel free to reach out to us in the Community or via other support channels.

~ Bojan
Upwork
youngscott
Community Member

Is there another one coming up? Is so can you email me: **Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks, not sure how I would see this if I did check this page as I rarely do

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths