cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Spotlight on Diana from Freelance Success

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 2

This month we would like to introduce you to Diana from our Freelance Success team.

IMG_1079.jpg

What is your role at Upwork

Program Analyst

How long have you worked at Upwork?

Since April 2015

Why did you decide to work for Upwork? What do you like the most about the company?

I decided to work for Upwork because of the company's mission. We're empowering people around the world to connect and work from anywhere, anytime and with anyone. I think that's pretty amazing.

What do you like about your job?

The best part about my job is helping freelancers find work they love by creating talent programs to help them succeed. Also, a big highlight is interacting with our customers and knowing we're making a difference in their lives. I also have a team of freelancers from various countries and it amazes us how we became connected with this opportunity to work with one another.

What are some fun or interesting things about you?

I love learning about cultures and trying different ethnic foods. For activities, I enjoy playing tennis and going hiking outdoors. I also want to get into gardening, but the only plants I can keep alive are succulents. Smiley Happy

Untitled
Community Guru
Alexandra H Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Diana,

It's great to hear that you share the viewpoint that it makes very good sense indeed to empower people by linking them up across the globe. I can't even begin to tell you how liberating it is to be able to look beyond one's own little corner of the world! So thank you for empowering us. May you have lots of fun doing it!

By the way: Austria is great for hiking! (And we have some nice food as well.)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS