Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facts About Feedback

suzi-elton
Ace Contributor
Suzi E Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
21 of 29

You have to realize that once the project is closed, you immediately give your review. Once you get that concept, you won't have a problem.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 29

Hi Lara, 

I'm sorry to learn that you don't receive any notification to leave a review for your ended contracts. I check your recently ended contract from October and can confirm that an email was sent to you. For every ended contract, you should receive an email with the subject "Your contract has ended" which notifies you to leave feedback for the ended contract. Please let me know if you're not receiving this email so that I can look into this for you.

-Avery
Untitled
came-jennifer
Jennifer C Member Since: May 7, 2019
23 of 29

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for the info. Do you know anywhere in the terms of use where it states that hourly contracts are not allowed to dispute?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 29

Hi Jennifer,

Are you referring to hours or payments being disputed for hourly contracts? If so, then they can be disputed if some conditions are met. For more information about that please, see this help article. I have noticed, however, that you've commented on a post about feedback. So are you referring to disputing feedback? In that case, please refer to this help article and section 2.3 of the User Agreement for more information. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
came-jennifer
25 of 29

Hi there,

I am talking about feedback. I have read those pages on all the legal stuff
and would like to dispute this one and have it removed?
--
Kind Regards,
Jennifer  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

came-jennifer
26 of 29
Hi Valarie,

I am talking about feedback. I have read those pages and I’ve listed points where the feedback violates the terms of use so want to dispute it and have it removed?
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
27 of 29

Hi Jennifer,

I confirmed that you shared this with the team via a support ticket. Rest assured they'll be getting back to you soon to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
came-jennifer
28 of 29
Thank you!
suzi-elton
Ace Contributor
Suzi E Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
29 of 29

I have a question about feedback. I have a 100% JSS. Recently, I had a client start a contract and make an appointment (I interview clients for content). He's an awesome person and I really liked him. He did not show up for the appointment and completely disappeared on me.

After multiple attempts, I finally heard back from him. He was unhappy with another contract that "got messed up" and decided to hold up the project. We agreed to close out the contract. When it came time for me to review him, I honestly couldn't give him a good score for communication and didn't want to give him a bad score...so I did not give feedback.

I asked support about this, but didn't get a helpful response. Should I have reviewed him and given him a bad score? That didn't seem fair. It was a real quandry to me. I think he's a good guy who just got into a sticky situation and didn't close the loop on our contract.

Any ideas or advice on this sort of situation?

Suzi