🐈
» Forums » Bulletin Board » Filing US Taxes as a Freelancer: Upcoming Web...
Page options
lenaellis
Community Member

Filing US Taxes as a Freelancer: Upcoming Webinar with Intuit

UPDATE: This webinar has ended you can access the recording here, and the slides are attached to this thread in a PDF.

Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday 2/26 at 10am PST, Filing Taxes as a Freelancer, hosted by Upwork and sponsored by Intuit QuickBooks and presented by IRS Enrolled Agent/QuickBooks ProAdvisor Mariette Martinez, EA.

REGISTER HERE! This webinar will be recorded. If you are unable to attend the webinar, you can access the recording through your registration email. 

Get the Lowdown on the Top Tax Tips for US Freelancers from Financial/Tax Professional Mariette Martinez, EA. In this webinar, you will learn how to take control of your freelancer taxes not only for tax time but to better manage your bookkeeping and save on taxes year-round. Mariette will take the stress out of tax time and breakdown the top tax tips for freelancers including:

• Keeping track of your bookkeeping & taxes year-round
  • What to expect and prepare for at tax time
  • Filing your personal and self-employed taxes
  • Common Tax Deductions for Freelancers
  • Leveraging technology to catch up on your bookkeeping
  • Ask a Tax Pro Q&A
Untitled
9 REPLIES 9
mandy_huddleston
Community Member

The webinar is full. Is there any information on filing taxes without having to attend a webinar? Can I please receive the recording or a past recording?

Thank you.

Untitled
shawnvw
Community Member

I didn't register in time. Is it still possible to see the recording?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shawn, 

You can click on the "Register Here!" link on Lena's post, and once registered, you will be redirected to the webinar recording. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3bf05b22
Community Member

Hi, I have mailed**Edited for community guidelines**but no one responds, where do I access the w2 or 1099 or whatever form I need to file upwork income? Please help! 😄

Hi Rama,

I just checked, and it looks like one of our team members is already assisting you with your concern on this ticket number: 30983338. The agent will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
erisa_v
Community Member

Hi

You can click on the "Register Here!" link on Lena's post, and once registered, you will be redirected to the webinar recording.

-Avery
jonsimpson
Community Member

I don't see a link to watch the webinar

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jon,

Please use this link and fill the fields to access the recording of the webinar you are referring to.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths