Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Webinar Expand Your Earnings with Abbi Perets

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Abbi P Member Since: Feb 25, 2015
11 of 16

I never charged lower prices on Upwork. Back when I first came to the platform (when it was oDesk), I had already been working as a freelancer for a few years, so I already knew my numbers. 

YOU are the person who determines your pricing. You are always free to walk away from a potential project if the client is unwilling to pay what you charge.

I had an exchange with a client this morning -- he invited me to his job. I replied with the same reply I send everyone:

Here's what I can do, and here's what it costs. If you're interested in talking, book a call with me here.

He wrote back, "That's more than I want to spend, but I'm still interested in speaking."

I replied, "I'm happy to speak, but my pricing is firm. I'm worth it."

Either he'll book a call, or he won't. Either he'll hire me at the rate I charge, or he won't. Either way, I charge what I charge, and this is ONE potential client. There are MANY others. 

Highlighted
Community Leader
L. S Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
12 of 16

Hi! Great presentation!

I have a few questions for @Abbi Perets!

Hi Abby!

I am trying to learn how to get into email sequences as well. 

What is the typical size of an email sequence? Is there a standadrd as in, a certain amount where the reader says: "Engouh with this!"?

What does that two hour call entail? What does it look like? What questions should be asked and how can we analyze the client neededing the help?

How to deliver email sequences to readers with a lot of value?

I would love to talk to you!

Best!

Hugo

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
13 of 16

Thanks for the kind words! 

I actually have an entire (paid) workshop that details EXACTLY how I run my email sequence projects. 

You get all the details: 

• how to run an initial client call — what questions to ask, what information you need, what materials to request so that you can rock out the work
  • the information you MUST have in order to write a sequence that converts into sales
  • how write the sequence, step by step, so that you create amazing results and WOW your clients

and more. 

You can find more details here: https://successfulfreelancemom.com/email-workshop/

Highlighted
Simeon D Member Since: Sep 13, 2011
14 of 16

thanks

Highlighted
Jessamine Marie G Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
15 of 16

Hi Abbie, is this webinar recording still available please?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
16 of 16

I'm not sure -- did you try going to the link that Lena shared?